By accessing the website at https://www.easykey.sg, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate should you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Technex International Pte Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Technex International Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Technex International Pte Ltd or an authorized representative of Technex International Pte Ltd has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Technex International Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Technex International Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES; SOCIAL MEDIA
This site may contain links to third-party social media websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Technex International Pte Ltd of any content contained in or provided by such third-party websites. Technex International Ptd Ltd is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites; we do not review, control, or monitor the materials on any third-party websites; and we do not make any representations regarding the content, accuracy, or legitimacy of materials on such third-party websites.
If you decide to access linked third-party websites from this site, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the respective Terms and Conditions of Use for those third-party websites, including the respective Privacy Policies of those websites.
Technex International Pte Ltd may revise these terms and conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by then current version of these terms and conditions.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any non-manufacturer defects, cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and/or external parts of the Product (i.e. broken clips, blunt screws, inappropriate tampering, broken parts), including without limitation, cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing;
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation, rust or stains;
- To maintain the performance of our digital locks, please use Alkaline batteries only. Heavy duty and rechargeable batteries are strictly not allowed. Battery leakage will not be covered;
- Door closer is highly recommended to be installed to prevent warranty from being void by damages from door slamming;
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair;
- Any other circumstance such that repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with good business practice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the warranty expressly provided herein is the sole and exclusive warranty provided in connection with the Product and no other warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions of any kind, whether oral, written, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or latent defects, are provided. In so far as any warranties cannot be excluded, such warranties shall be limited to the terms of this warranty and for the Warranty Period expressed herein.
Please do not attempt to proceed with own rectification without professional guidance. If in doubt, please contact our technical support at 6970 9700 for assistance.
All installation of digital locks on customers’ existing doors are subjected to the individual condition of the door. Final workmanship/presentation may defer on case by case basis.
get in touch with us
Contact us for any question consultations now!